Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So, blogging two days in a row is not a good thing. Not good at all. After what we thought was a good report yesterday, today turned into hell. Did I just say that? Yes, I did, and I have thought much worse.

Brent woke up at 4 this morning with 102.5 temp. Not good. The spot that Price cauterized yesterday was draining profusely. Not good. Another CT scan this afternoon. Not good. Drain inserted in same spot as the drain he just got rid of. Not good. Probable fistula connecting to the colon. NOT GOOD! Suffice it to say we have not had a good day. I guess we'll know more tomorrow after Price reads the CT.

Just when you think life is getting better . . .

2 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for saying that! That's not a good deal. We're keeping our fingers crossed for you and sending good thoughts your way. I'm glad I got to see you guys today.

    ReplyDelete