Life is good, Brent is doing better, the girls were home all last week for spring break, nothing much going on. A complication arose a few weeks ago that may alter Brent's whole treatment plan, still not sure yet. Brent's been able to work a lot lately, but still has no stamina and tires quickly. He is eating, re-learning what he can and can't eat is no fun, but if he sticks to very mild foods he seems to do ok. This doesn't change having to have IV TPN every night. He doesn't absorb much from the real food. He is still on IV antibiotics also. The hole in his belly seems to have almost healed completely. That is where the fistula was. Yay! that's about it for now. (I was chastised again for not updating the blog.) Just know that when I do not post, things are going ok. I like not posting. :) thanks for your continued love and concern.
lisa
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEAH!! :)
ReplyDelete