So, I really don't want to jinx anything, but Brent has been feeling pretty well the past two days. He's still trying new foods, and so far so good. :) It has been so long since he has been able to eat normal food, that when we were trying to make a list for the store, we couldn't remember what he used to eat that wouldn't bother him. It's pretty strange, but nice.
Medically, the drain has pretty much stopped draining, and the hole in his incision has almost stopped draining also, and looks to be healing. (mind you, I'm not a wound care nurse, but probably could be.)
General news: Michelle comes home tomorrow for our "other" daughters wedding. We love you Shalee!!! :)
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Glad to hear things are continuing to improve!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that Brent is doing better.
ReplyDeleteWow, he can actually eat food? That's amazing.
I didn't know Shalee was getting married, CONGRATULATIONS!!!