Friday, October 16, 2009

Well, lets see, another eventful day at the hospital. Brent said to tell you that we didn't know it was possible to make such a big hole in your incision with one little q-tip. . . well, Dr. Price can. We think that sometimes he forgets that when we are in his office, Brent is awake, unlike when he sees him in the operating room, out cold. Brent keeps springing leaks due to the abscess that never ends. So, now we have a rather large wound to deal with, but hey, we can do that. Been there, done that. I should start charging the insurance company for my services. :) They are saving a fortune. Anyway, Brent is doing well, despite the new hole in his gut. We even went out to lunch afterwards, which is really the first time we have gone out to eat (both of us eating) for a very long time. He happened to be under the influence of serious pain meds, but hey, I'll take what I can get. :) We are grateful for the little blessings as well as the big ones. Thanks again.
lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment