So, I'm not going to bug you yet, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. We have already organized a team for the 2010 CCFA walk in Salt Lake City, on May 15. Last year was our first year to participate in the walk and we had so much fun. This next year we are toying with the idea of having a huge yard sale/bake sale to raise funds for our team. Sooo, I just thought I would get you all thinking of things you might want to get rid of after the first of the year. If you think of things, let us know, and we can pick it up and store it here until the sale.
If you want to join our team, it is No Guts Moore Glory. you can find us
here
More info will come later. Thanks!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment