Some people get a little antsy if I don't post very often. The way I figure it is no news is good news. :) And, that happens to be the case. Brent is still doing well. The last of the abscess holes is almost healed. Yay. Wound care is not one of my most favorite things to do.
He is still eating pretty much anything he wants as long as it is low in fat content. He is now down to doing TPN only four nights a week. Another YAY! We doubt he will ever be able to totally go without TPN, as he doesn't have the intestine to absorb all of the nutrients he needs to survive. I think four nights is the lowest we have ever gotten. Sometimes the large intestine will start to mimic the small intestine and take on the job of absorbing the nutrients. We'll see what happens.
Anyway, here's hoping for a nice quiet Christmas. Well, as quiet as it gets with all the kids home.
~lisa
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment