Well, Brent survived Girl's Camp. Pretty much just hung out under the pavillion or in the trailer. Dr. messed with IV antibiotics the day we left and then switched them 1/2 way through the week. That kind of screwed everything up for him for the week. Ugh. He was disappointed he couldn't be of more help. Oh well.
Everything is pretty much status quo. No huge changes except for the change in IV antibiotics. The fistula is still there. Dr. has chosen to not do Cymzia injections this month in hopes of helping him to heal. Cymzia is an immuno-suppressant and as such, inhibits the healing process. Guess we'll see what happens.
I am flying out to Iowa on Tuesday for a week to be with my Mom. As hard as it is to admit, this will be the last time I see her on this earth. She is not expected to be here much longer. It's hard to leave Brent, but like he said, he has a huge support system here. so, I'm counting on you guys to keep an eye on him. :)
Lisa
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment