All is going well. Brent is still recovering really well and miraculously quick. The episodes of AFib are still occurring, and we have an appointment with an electro physiologist next week. We have kind of stopped worrying about them so much . . . kind of. We will see the same Dr that Tina sees and who did her oblation. I had to take things into my own hands since we never did hear back from the surgeon. Grrrr.
Brent and David wanted to go fishing but I told Brent I would only take him if he could find a spot that has cell phone service. We went to Burraston Ponds and had a great time. David took the pontoon boat out, while Brent and I fished from shore. We actually caught fish! Woo hoo! And his heart was fine! He didn't go into AFib until we got home. Ha.
Then last night we decided to see what his heart would do with altitude. We drove up to Sundance and had dinner and a smoothie. :) his heart did great! We wanted to see how he would do at altitude so we could see if camping or Dennis' cabin is even an option. I guess things will all depend on what Dr. Day says on Tuesday.
So, all in all, things with Brent are going pretty good. He has even gone into work a few times. He's pretty bored.
We appreciate all of the well wishes and comments from everyone. As always, we are nothing without our support crew. Love you all.
Lisa
Saturday, June 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment