Saturday, October 8, 2016

Ah! Sorry!

I'm sorry I did not update last night. I totally forgot! It's been a long week.

Yes, Brent did make it home yesterday afternoon. Thankfully. The PICC line took awhile but they finally got one in. We were so glad to leave.

He is doing well at home. He has IV antibiotics three times a day,  and can finally get his TPN routine back in check. He really is feeling so much better. We still marvel at how quickly he can crash, but then how quickly he can bounce back also. He was saying he might go to church tomorrow, and I told him he can't because everyone will think I was lying about how bad he was just a week ago. Ha. He goes from critical and in the ICU, to wondering what he can do today because he actually feels good. Crazy.

We are so thankful, though, that once again he has defied the odds. We often wonder how many lives he actually has. How many more miracles are in store for us? We often feel unworthy or undeserving of the many miracles that we have witnessed. We are always humbled and amazed at the outpouring of love, service, prayers, and good vibes that come our way. We have the best friends, family and neighbors. Thank you, once again, from the bottom of our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. Sister Moore:

    I'm taking a wild shot in the dark that your son was the same Elder Moore who was companions with my son, Elder Pinkston, in South Africa. I understand from my son that Elder Moore just returned last week. We would love to attend his homecoming, if possible, and meet him. Our son loved him! Anyway, if you could let me know when and where, my email is dlp@scmlaw.com, phone is 801-231-9479. We would love to meet your son! Thanks! David Pinkston (p.s., found your blog, based on a post to Sis. Thompson's blog, which we just discovered today).

    ReplyDelete