I was late getting up here today, so sorry for no updates till now.
After the endoscopy procedure yesterday Brent received another unit of blood and started to feel a bit better. He was able to sit up without feeling like he was going to pass out. They let him have some clear liquids which is good. When I left last night he was sitting in the recliner and he had a good night.
Today he’s feeling pretty good, still weak and bored, but better. He even listened in on an important work meeting. It’s just a waiting game now to see if the procedure worked and if they can get his hemoglobin to come back up. He’s not famous for producing red blood cells…
I know some of you appreciate specific things to pray for so here goes. The obvious most important thing is that the cauterization worked and holds. That he can get his strength back to function back to his ‘normal.’ To find some peace and rest. Thanks a million. Some people don’t believe in the power of prayer, but we do and feel and draw strength from them. 💞
No comments:
Post a Comment