Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just to let you all know, Brent did come home last night. We got back around midnight from the ER. Basically all they did was pump him full of 3 bags of IV fluids, and took a bunch of blood for cultures and labs. Ultimately, the decision was up to us as to whether they admitted him or sent him home. They basically said that there really wasn't anything else they could do at the hospital that we couldn't do at home. We have IV fluids, and all the antibiotics you could ever want right here at home. He had a pretty good night with no fevers. He's hungry, which is also a good sign. We still think it was some kind of reaction to either the Methotrexate or any number of drugs we are pumping into him currently, or perhaps all of them at once? Who knows. More news as it comes. Hopefully nothing exciting. :)
lisa

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you at church today. It was strange to look over at your usual spot and not see you there. You must be tired from getting home so late last night etc. We're keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! No news for awhile, so I forgot to check your blog, and wham! I don't like news from you guys. ;) BUT I am glad you keep everyone updated. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm exhausted just READING about Brent.

    I'll keep my prayers going on his (and your family's) behalf.

    ReplyDelete