Tuesday, January 19, 2010

There really isn't much news to tell. Brent is still chilling in the hospital being pumped full of various antibiotics to treat various infections. The Hickman line tested positive for staff, but we still haven't heard if they are going to replace it or not. Yesterday was a holiday you know . . .

There was talk yesterday by one Dr. that he may be released today, but I'm not so sure. I guess we will see what today brings. As much as we would rather he be home, I don't want him to come home only to have to rush him back with fevers and pain again. I would like more definite answers and solutions first. We realize that Brent is a special case, and nobody really knows what to do, and our surgeon is off to Haiti, but I want more answers than what we are getting.

As always, the kids go into hospital mode quite easily. I'm thankful for responsible capable children who I know can take care of themselves while I spend time at the hospital. Our kids are awesome.
~lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment