So, today Brent is starting back on clear liquids. Dr. Price was happy with the CT results and they are going to take it very slow in introducing anything new into the equation. I guess we will see how he does with clear liquids today. Yay!
The purpose of starting this blog was to have an easy way for friends and relatives to keep up-to-date with Brent's condition. The last time he had surgery I spent so much time e-mailing and texting and calling everyone that I couldn't keep it all straight. Now, if you want to read the updates you can, and if you don't want to, then don't. :)
Thanks for joining us on our not-so-fun journey. It is through the prayers and faith of all of you that we get through our days. Some days are good, some really suck, but as long as we keep having days, then we are happy.
Hooray! Clear liquids are always a good step (but hold the Jello)! I hope it's continuing to go well.
ReplyDelete