Monday, April 11, 2011

Well, I wish I had more to report on the CT scan. They didn't do it until about 3:00. So far we haven't gotten any official results. Preliminary results just from the radiology tech was that there was no communication between the intestine and the drain/pocket. That means that there isn't a leak I think. Hopefully that is the case. The drain isn't really draining much, so that is a good sign also.

Brent did get his 35 staples out today. Ouch! That wasn't a real pleasant experience for him.

What we are hoping is that tomorrow they will start again with the the oral meds. That is the last step before coming home. He has to be able to take his meds orally, except for the IV antibiotics. We can do those at home.

Hopefully I will have good news to report tomorrow.

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I think you had good news today! Hope you have more tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete