Well, not a whole lot happening. Brent had a fistulagram on Tuesday, and it showed the abscess pocket where the drain is, pretty much gone, but it does still show communication with the intestine, which means that awful 7-letter word is back. FISTULA. The drain itself has not increased in volume, but hasn't decreased either. We have an appointment with Dr. Price next week. Not sure what the next course of action will be. So tired of all the uncertainty in our lives.
I'm trying to figure out when I can get away and go visit my Mom. She is now on Hospice care. :( I guess we will decide after we talk with Dr. Price. I would like to get the whole family out there to see her one more time, but logistically I'm not sure we could pull that off. We don't even own a vehicle big enough for all of us anymore, and to fly would be outrageously expensive. I guess we will wait and see what happens. More uncertainty . . . gotta love it. I often wonder if our bodies would know what to do if all of the stress and craziness stopped existing. I'm willing to find out. :)
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment