Friday, August 31, 2012
Brent asked if I had updated the blog recently. I answered, "no, there is nothing to blog about." Which, in all reality, is true if you are looking for news on Brent's health. Still status quo. Brent returned to work full-time a few weeks ago. He works 5 days and then sleeps for two. But it is good that he is back. We just need to figure out how to increase his energy level.
Back to school time here meant that Tina headed back up north for her 3rd year at USU. She loves it up there. David headed back to school for his sophomore year, and is playing football again. Michelle is missing not going back to school . . . kind of. She is still trying to find a nursing position, but they are few and far between. If you have any connections, let us know. :) Joseph is now working full-time at BYU in IT. He has a new shiny car. :)
Me? kind of in limbo. I got released from my favorite calling in the church with the Young Women, and really miss it. I hope to get a part-time job at UVRMC, but still waiting on that. If not, I'll keep looking. I'm not used to not really having people depend on me for things. It's quite strange. Oh well.
That's it for us. Same old boring life. We'll take boring. Boring is good. Really good.
Oh, and just for the record (Tina is an English major, so I have to redeem myself) I do know how to create new paragraphs . . . for some reason, this blog just ignores that and makes every post a giant paragraph. Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment