Sunday, September 23, 2012

Brent and I drove up to Cascade Springs yesterday. It was a beautiful day for a drive. We went up the Sundance side. The Fall colors were spectacular and so vibrant. My cell phone camera does not do the pictures justice, but it's all I had. After walking around the springs, we decided to go back via a dirt road that leads to Midway. It was pretty funny being passed by numerous ATV-ers. I guess we were imposing on their territory, as we only saw 3 other real vehicles. Oh well. My Subaru did just fine. We decided we should have been in a Subaru commercial. :) Coming down into the Heber Valley was breathtaking. Once again, the Fall colors did not disappoint. It had been many years since we had been to Cascade Springs, and I had never gone back via the dirt road. It was fun. I'm glad that Brent is well enough to be able to humor me with my little adventures. Not much to report on the health side of things. Brent is still able to work full time, and then he comes home and sleeps. :/ Oh well. Michelle and I are both waiting to hear on jobs. She has had interviews at UVRMC in the E.R., and at a rehabilitation/care center across from the hospital. She is hoping and praying for the E.R. Hopefully she will hear tomorrow. :) I also applied for a job at UVRMC in the same-day surgery dept. It is not many hours, but that is what I want. It would be one 12-13 hr. shift a week. Something to keep me busy. Still waiting to hear back. Tina is loving USU for her 3rd year, and was just called as R.S. President. Ha. She will be awesome. David is still plugging along in football for Provo High. Starts Drivers Ed. in Nov. Yikes. Joseph drops by for food. :) He is busy with his new job. That's it for us. Have a great day. P.S. the pictures are for you Shane! ;) Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, I love your posts. We will pray you get the job!! Keep us updated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures make me miss the mountains & the trees!

    ReplyDelete