Well, after three days, and getting very angry and frustrated with a receptionist, we finally got a response from the Dr office about Brent's blood work. His hematocrit is back down again. Way down. He is going in tomorrow for two more units of blood. We have no idea why his iron keeps bottoming out but it is not fun. The two units will not get it anywhere near where it needs to be, but it's a start. At least something is happening. Don't mess with me when Brent's health is at stake. The Mama Bear syndrome kicks in and it is not pretty. Like Brent says, you can be the best dr in the world, but if your office staff can't even relay messages in a timely manner, and you don't have access to said Dr, then he is worth nothing.
So, that is what's happening around here. We need a serious break in the health department. Here's hoping the blood tomorrow does its job.
Also, I am considering making the blog private. It is kind of creeping me out that people I don't even know from all sorts of strange countries throughout the world are reading the blog. Not sure how to do it, but I will let you know if I choose to go private. I think that means I would just have to approve you once.
Have an awesome day.
Lisa
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry to hear this news. :|
ReplyDelete