Tuesday, March 10, 2026

Annnnnd we’re back. 😢

 



Yep, we’re back. Brent is back in the ICU at IMED in Murray. He has another severe GI bleed. This time I didn’t waste any time going to Utah Valley. I drove straight to Murray. I’m hoping that since we didn’t waste 12 hours he isn’t as critical. So far his blood pressure hasn’t tanked severely like last time when they couldn’t even find a BP when we got here. He’s already had one unit of blood and they are monitoring his levels to see if he needs a second unit. I’m sure tomorrow they will decide what they want to do with his gut Dr. Hopefully it will be easy to find the cause and easy to cauterize. That’s our hope and prayer. 


I spoke in church on Sunday and at one point I was speaking about Lot and Lots wife and fear and how we should strive to have no fear and trust in the Lord. Yeah, ask me how that’s working for me. Not so much. One of those “do as I say, not as I do” scenarios. 


I had texted his boss and he said he had just had a meeting with him , and how everything can turn on a dime. I said yep, and then the dime spins and ends up in the ditch. Kind of just how our lives go. Our normal is just a setting on the dryer. 


Will update when there’s something to update. 

3 comments:

  1. Sending you love and prayers! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs Lisa — ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You are listed as anonymous so I’m not sure who I’m thanking but thanks!

      Delete