Friday, March 13, 2026

 I wish I had more news to share. We are currently in a wait and see mode. We are also in between a rock and a hard space when it comes to options. We had a long visit with Brent’s Gastroenterologist whom we love and trust. Whatever decision is made will not be taken lightly as they each carry life and death risks. Everything is dependent on the next ct scan. If it shows a perforation in the bowel, that would be worse case scenario. If it shows a distinct bleeder then interventional radiology could go in and try to cauterize it again but with risks. If it fails then it would mean immediate surgery. Then that carries many more risks since he does not have enough intestine to take any out. So, yeah, that’s fun. 


Please pray for things to just miraculously heal and work. I know we’ve had more than our share of miracles, but I don’t think God has a cap on how many miracles we can ask for. They’re not always granted or not granted in the way we had hoped, but there nonetheless. 


We’re grateful for our team, all of you. We’re grateful that we have a knowledge of a God that sees us. He knows us. He doesn’t take away the hard things in life but He does help us through them. We are pleading for a miracle. That’s all we can do. 

1 comment:

  1. We love you guys so much and are constantly lifting you both up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete