sorry I haven't updated for a few days. Not a whole lot to report. It is just a long, boring waiting game now. Dr. Price is happy with the progress of the two drains. The CT scan looked good the other day. The incisions are both healing with the aid of a wound vac. Still NPO (nothing by mouth). Brent has been up walking, and walked quite a bit yesterday. It's a pain for him to get up because everything has to be disconnected, especially the big drain that is hooked up to suction on the wall, but I'm proud of him for making the effort. He's always the strong one, willing to fight.
Michelle came home for a few days before finals start. We took Grandma to Festival of Trees in Salt Lake City yesterday, and she was amazed.
Today is Fast Sunday in our church. I know that many of you will include Brent in your fast, and we greatly appreciate that. There is still no release date in sight.
Have a good day.
Lisa
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment