Monday, November 14, 2011

I can't remember what I put in the last post...oh well. We are in a normal room but on a different floor than we usually are on. Apparently our frequent flyer miles don't carry over from floor to floor cuz we are in a normal room, not one of the big corner rooms. Oh well. It really is fine. We miss our nurses and aides on the 11th floor.

Brent decided to give us a little scare after getting up to the room. He decided that breathing was optional. Brenda and I had to keep tapping him or telling him to breathe. I think he got a little annoyed with us. They are pretty sure it was just a combination of too much anesthesia and the pain meds right after surgery. He is breathing fine now. It took lots of threats of having to go to the ICU.

Brent is not up to having visitors yet. We will see how tomorrow goes. I will stay here tonight. The girls needed to go back to Cedar City and Logan, but Joseph is staying at the house with David.

Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers. We both have felt strengthened today. We are especially thankful for Dr. Price and his willingness to be our surgeon, and for his skills and knowledge and compassion.

Hoping to get some rest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment