So far so good here at home. We had an enjoyable Thanksgiving with just us and Brenda and Robbi. They even cooked the turkey, dressing and veggies. Woo hoo! I told them I could get used to that. I didn't have a whole lot to do. Brent couldn't share in the feast, but shared in the company. It is our family tradition to go to a movie on Thanksgiving, so the kids and Brenda and Robbi went to see the new Muppets movie. I stayed home with Brent. We'll catch it when it comes out on DVD.
Brent is still in a lot of pain, and it's difficult to find a comfortable spot to sit/lay in. We wish we had one of those beds that moves up or down so he could get comfy. Some days are better than others. Yesterday he slept most of the day.
Tuesday we go back to see the surgeon to get the staples out. Ouch. He will definitely be under the influence on Tuesday.
Other than that, we just sit and wait. No major setbacks or complications, for which we are thankful for.
We hope that you, too, had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Thank you for checking up on us.
Lisa
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment