Well, Brent is doing well today. They are still trying to figure out the whole pain management. The pump is gone again, and they are trying to figure out what works for him so he can come home. That is the only thing barring him from coming home. His IV line blocked today, but the activace (I think that's what it's called) worked to clear the line. I find it ironic that the only time he really has problems with his line is when he is in the hospital. I think he takes better care of it when he is home and in charge of the maintenance of it.
He has no more drains or tubes, and I think they are taking some staples out tomorrow. I'm not going to say it, but you might want to check in tomorrow. ;)
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment