Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Well, Brent says I need to tame down the blog posts. Apparently when he showed up to Sacrament mtg. on Sunday, several people were amazed he had risen from his deathbed. In my defense, I did say in the last blog post that with new blood he feels instantly better for a few days. Oh well. I will try in the future to not alarm anyone unnecisarily. :) 

So, the current update is . . . Brent is GREAT! He is dancing jigs and running marathons! Well, ok, that is exaggerating, but he does have a bit more energy since the blood and iron and antibiotics. We always hope that it stays. Maybe the 3rd transfusion is the charm. :)

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. In your defense, I did not get that feeling from the previous post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I just LOLd at this
    I'm with L3
    and that picture on your blog header makes y'all all look like a group of friends! so young :)

    ReplyDelete