I apologize if you have been checking in every day. I have been a slacker.
Brent is doing remarkably well! It really is miraculous. He is still tired, but that is partially due to the IV Benadryl that he has to have twice a day before the IV antibiotic. He usually gets a nap after the Benadryl. :) I just checked his labs from today and they all look great.
Today we went up South Fork canyon and had a picnic. It was great to get out and just sit and watch the kids dogpile on michelle. :)
We are still amazed at how well he is doing so soon. We count our blessings, and are still very aware of how critical his situation truly was. There is no doubt in our minds that had we not gone in for his cough, and the heart valve regurgitation detected, that this story would have ended quite differently. Our hearts are full of gratitude.
Today is Memorial Day. We have many people that have gone before us that we miss terribly. Brent and I have both lost both of our parents, and I also lost my sister and a nephew. We have several cherished friends that we also miss today. We had great memories as we visited graves. Brent received a blessing before going into the hospital, and in it, those who have passed on were mentioned. I can honestly say that I have felt the influence of them throughout this ordeal. I picture some of them (Leland and our surrogate Grandpa Bruce Clark) giving em heck up there and pleading for Brent to be healed. We know that there are many who are on our team, and we love you.
Monday, May 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So amazing! This blog will help you remember all the blessings you have had, and your grandchildren, and their children will also gain a knowledge of Heavenly Father's love and that miracles do happen.
ReplyDelete