Well, Brent is still in the hospital. They are still trying to figure out what is causing the fevers. Is it the pneumonia and it’s just not responding to the antibiotics? (he’s on three different antibiotics.) Is it the central line? Is it the heart valve? Is it something totally different? That’s the million dollar (literally) question.
Because we have amazing friends and neighbors, I was able to come up to the Uintas. Thank you a million times over Orie and Rebecca for driving the trailer up for me. I’m too chicken to drive it up the mountain. Michelle drove down to see him today and I will go down tomorrow. We miss him greatly but Violet is excited to rub it in that this year she caught the first fish, not Papa.
Yesterday everything was going wrong for everyone. The winning quote for yesterday came from Joseph. “ Guys! National Lampoon is a comedy, not an inspiration!” Yeah, it was a day.
This morning we thought Brent would be released tomorrow morning because he hasn’t had any fevers. Then he did……😢. he’s currently having a TEE procedure to check his heart valve. Hoping and praying it’s clear.
Grateful for friend and neighbors willing to help with whatever is needed. Grateful for Starlink so I can be in constant communication with him even at 10,000 feet in the mountains. Grateful for family and the joy I see in the grandkids eyes while here. Violet said “I live for this week!” No pressure….
Hoping for clear results on the TEE, praying for no fevers, trying to have faith that it’s in His hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment