Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Not really much to report. His blood pressure is coming back up which is good. They are going to do another CT sometime today and possibly place a drain if they can. They are pumping him full of all sorts of Antibiotics and fluids. He's pretty much just sleeping. Soooo jealous. They are hopefully moving him back to a normal room tonight. At least the normal rooms have beds for me. So basically they are just monitoring him today. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers. If I don't answer your texts it is because they don't allow cell phones in ICU. Dumb. I still do when nobody is in the room. Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry to hear this bad turn of events. You are both in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteHang in there kid! You've got so many prayers surrounding you and Brent! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteSherry
In ICU again?! Holy cow! I remember learning about crohns disease in school, but never really appreciated how much it sucks until I started following you guys! Hope he gets better so you can spend time AWAY from the hospital!
ReplyDeleteOur prayers and thoughts are with you, Brent and the kids. Hang in there! Lisa, I soooo admire your strength in all of this. You are inspiring! Love you!
ReplyDelete