Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Today Brent looked a lot better, and he was awake during the afternoon. His blood pressure is in the ok range, still a little lower than his normal. This afternoon they did another CT scan and inserted another drain into an abscess. The white count is still high, but coming down a little bit. Obviously the IV antibiotic he was on at home was not covering what it needed to. He is still in the ICU, but we are hoping he has a good night and they will move him back to a normal room tomorrow. I came home tonight to get some sleep. ICU doesn't make things very comfy for the family members. The normal rooms have a couch bed. Here's hoping for a good night. He does have his ipad, so if you want to email him or facebook him, you can. Thanks for your concern, love and support. Oh, I learned something . . . when you don't know what a diagnosis is, don't google it. I was fine not knowing how serious this could have been had we not chosen to go to the E.R.
lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment