Tuesday, December 27, 2011

They've just moved Brent down to ICU. Apparently he is in septic shock. That means that he has an extreme infection going on that has moved into his blood system as well. His blood pressure has been extremely low. CT scan showed another abscess and another fistula. Not the news we wanted to hear. Not sure where we go from here. Pumping him full of all kinds of antibiotics and fluids. Watching him through the night. No major decisions till morning I guess. Oh wait, it IS morning. Grrrrr. Any and all prayers, good thoughts, vibes, whatever are greatly appreciated. Thanks. Glad the kids are home so I don't have to worry about David being alone.

1 comment:

  1. So very sorry....I sure think about you and your family. Ours prayers are sure coming your way. Thanks for taking time to update us.

    Leslie Rife

    ReplyDelete