Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Well we are still in the ICU for some dumb unknown reason. Supposedly we were on the list for a bed on the normal floor but the nurse just said that the surgical team wants him in ICU another night. She and all the ICU docs say he is more than ready to be out of here. Grrrrrr. I think the surgical resident is just scared to send him up to the floor because he got chewed out for sending him up there on Monday when he was septic. Such a waste of insurance money. If I am here when the resident comes in he better be prepared to answer questions as to why they are keeping him in ICU. His blood pressure is fine now and the white count keeps coming back down which means they found the right antibiotics. The nurses we have had this time in ICU have been great. Once again, I am so thankful that my kids are home. We have the greatest kids who just keep things going while I spend all my time at the hospital. Kinda sucks that I don't get to enjoy them while they are home but the girls don't start school again until the 9th. Well, here's hoping we leave ICU in the morning.......
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment