huh. really? Well, this morning was eventful, kind of. Brent's drain decided it had been in long enough I guess. It came out this morning. Well, all but about an inch came out on its own, and I pulled it the rest of the way out. So, after a call to the Doc., we begin yet another waiting game. Will it abscess . . . or won't it? The CT scan on Friday showed no pockets of fluid, so there is nothing to put a drain back into. Hopefully with him still on IV antibiotics 4 times a day, more pockets won't form. The fistula also closed up, so we sit and wonder what is going to explode first.
I am going to the Dr this afternoon in hopes of getting some drugs to make me stop coughing. Woo hoo!
Monday, January 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment