Well, Brent is back in the hospital. I know. You probably just swore huh? I wouldn't judge you, honestly.
We noticed a fever at about six tonight, and having nightmares of exactly two weeks ago, we decided it would be best to come straight to the ER. Heart rate was high but blood pressure was normal when we got here. It quickly dropped, but came back up with two quick bags of fluid and they started prymaxcin right away. we are in a normal room right now and hope to stay in a normal room, avoiding ICU. We are hoping we caught it in time this time. I am staying tonight. Good thing I keep a handy dandy bag packed and ready to go. Good night.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He should have his own room with his name on the door, and his own personal staff. The room should have TWIN beds in it. :)
ReplyDeleteNOO!!! We are praying for you guys. Keep up posted.
ReplyDelete