Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sorry, I kind of forgot to update . . . what good is the blog if I keep forgetting about it?

Brent did make it home yesterday, and it didn't even take all day. We were home by about 1:00.

He is in a lot of pain, not quite sure why, but the area where the drain is, is killing him. The 'hope' is that the fistula will now drain everything, and the abscesses will close off, and the drain can be removed. Won't go into the gory details. You're welcome.

We see Dr. Price again on Friday, so I guess we will see what happens then. He fully intends to go to the appt seriously drugged.

We are tired and fearful. That pretty much describes it right now.

Thanks for checking.

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. We are praying so hard for your guys. Thanks for the updates. :)

    ReplyDelete