Thursday, July 11, 2019

Brent’s doing ok today. They are currently putting in a PICC line. He won’t be able to have another Hickman central line put in for quite awhile due to the massive infection. Not sure when he’ll be able to come home yet. Hoping this weekend sometime.

We rarely take people up on their offers to help since we can never really think of anything that we really need. We have such a huge support system and Priesthood blessings and food are never an issue. (HUGE thanks to all involved.)

I actually thought of something I could use help with. If anyone loves to do yard work in 95+ degrees, I could really use help getting the lawn mowed. Stupid, I know, but the kids aren’t around to do it and I know I just can’t this time. If anyone is able and willing, I would be forever grateful. You can use our mower/gas. It’s set kind of high because we don’t like it scalped super short. Anyways, let me know if anyone can do that. Thanks in advance. We love you.

3 comments:

  1. Kerry Reeder will be down Friday morning about 8 am. Is the lawn mower in the garage or around back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Lanell, I think it’s been taken care of already. Thanks!

      Delete