Tuesday morning update:
2 Nephi 27:23
For behold, I am God; and I am a God of miracles; and I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I work not among the children of men save it be according to their faith.
Brent had a quiet night.(sedated, but still). He is off all blood pressure meds and holding stable. He was just extubated and is so happy about that. White blood cells are down to 9.5 which is normal! Lactate is down to 3.5 which is much better than it's been. The blood cultures we did yesterday are negative so they're gonna start him on TPN (his IV nutrition) today. Moving in the right direction!
He is whispering, asking questions about what happened and how long he’s been here. He just got his arm restraints taken off and is happy to move them around.
I don’t know why we are continually the recipients of mighty miracles but we’ll take it and run. We feel the love and prayers offered on our behalf. I am sobbing at the thought of all that ha transpired thus far.
We love you.
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is great news. We'll keep up the prayers.
ReplyDelete