Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Brent has been doing pretty well today. They are transitioning from hospital meds to home meds in the hopes that he will come home tomorrow or Friday!!! Let’s pray for things to continue to improve with no unexpected setbacks. I am a firm believer that true healing only takes place at home. It brings a level of anxiety with it, but we will deal with it as it comes.

Tune in tomorrow to see if he gets sprung. 🙏🤞❤️

Also, to our friends and neighbors that contributed to the gift that Janice arranged, be assured that the gift cards have come in so handy. I cry whenever I pull them out and decide where to eat today. Thank you a million times over. We love you and are in awe of your love and generosity. And to the friends from OIT, the flowers were beautiful. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment