I spoke with Brents nurse and he is doing well. No blood pressure problems and vitals were good. He already was extubated. AND HE JUST TEXTED ME!!! Short and sweet, BUT HE TEXTED ME!!!
Now on to the recovery part. I told him before he went into surgery that he was not going to try to beat his accomplishments from the last time he had open heart surgery....he walked out of the ICU 24 hours later and to his new room. We need to take it slow and easy.
Our emotions are shot and we are all physically exhausted but we are so full of gratitude for yet another miracle in our lives. Prayers are real and we have felt them. There were a couple of times during surgery that Dr Caine had to make some non textbook decisions. I know he was guided to do the right procedures for Brent. Here’s hoping we all can rest better tonight. Praying for Brent and his pain levels and his rest. 💞🙏
Thursday, July 2, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lisa and the rest of the Moore clan -- great to hear that all is going well. I sure hope you can get some rest. It is going to take some time as you know and you will need your strength. We are out here pulling for you all. Can't wait for Brent and his snarky, fun personality to be back in the saddle, though I am sure the nurses and doctors will get plenty of that while he is there :). (Bill Cope)
ReplyDelete