Well, the CT showed a possible small abscess near the liver, which would explain the pain and the white count. Tomorrow they will either decide to drain it manually, put a drain in, or treat it only with antibiotics. I have decided that my new 4 letter word is now a 7 letter word . . . abscess.
Our Bishop was just here (cuz I panic really easily and called him hoping he was still at work in SLC) and gave Brent another blessing. At least "I" feel better now. :)
Faith is a funny thing. It seems I have lots when things are going well, but the first sign of trouble and I cave. Doubt sets in and I'm an emotional wimp. Why is that? Gotta love life huh?
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think when it comes to loved ones it is easy to panic and easy to "cave". Sorry you are going through all this. :(
ReplyDelete