So, more fun today. Fun is good right? I guess it depends on your idea of fun? Going back up to IMC is NOT our idea of fun, but oh well. Phone call this morning from the Dr. himself confirmed that not only does he have the abscesses, yes (es), as in more than one, but they are hoping they are connected and can all be drained as one, but also, the cultures on the Hickman IV line were positive. We get to go get the Hickman removed and a PICC put back in for awhile. Hopefully we can replace the Hickman later. It is so much better than a PICC line. Anyway, off we go.
Lisa
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What? What? I thought you guys were all free and clear. How frustrating. I'm sending tons of love and prayers your way.
ReplyDeleteHere's to a speedy (and complete) recovery!
So sorry.
ReplyDelete