well, ok, I made it 8 days without blogging.
Our day started with a temperature of 101, and got worse from there. We headed to Salt Lake for a post-op appt. at 10, and just barely got home at 6. We apent the day doing a bunch of blood work, cultures on the IV lines, a CT scan, which showed another abscess, and the insertion of a JP drain. It was not a fun day for Brent, and we are a bit discouraged at this setback. Sometimes we just have a hard time wondering why things just can't be easy at least sometimes.
On a happy note, Michelle got her job today at the hospital in Cedar City. :) yay Michelle! Can't wait for you to come home in 3 days! :)
Lisa
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me EITHER!!! I WANNA COME HOME!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have had a really rough time. I hope things start to ease up for you. Good luck and hang in there.
ReplyDelete