Thursday, September 17, 2009

sleeeeep

So I think that Brent likes being at home. I also think he likes not being poked with needles all night and all day. I think he appreciates that I don't come into the bedroom and turn the lights on at 2 a.m. He slept last night. I know cuz I heard him snoring several times. :) He has pretty much been asleep most of the morning, which is good. Some things we DO miss from the hospital . . . bars on the side of the bed to help him get up and out, the big flat screen tv with cable, and . . . the mint brownies in the cafeteria. :) ok, that one was just me since he can't eat them, but they were to die for. In other words, I think that being home beats being in the hospital on all levels. Hopefully we will see more healing and more strength returned to his body. He's pretty weak and pretty sore and can't do much, but if you want to visit just let me know. He can sit in the recliner and chat.
lisa

2 comments:

  1. With all this flu going around, is it OK to have visitors? My kids have been sick this week, so I'll try to visit when I'm not a carrier of every virus they pick up at school.

    Glad to hear he's home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I definitely prefer no sickies, and I do make you use hand sanitizer when you come in the door. :)

    ReplyDelete