Just got Brent home. He's resting in bed, so probably no visitors tonight. Just call if you want to visit and I'll ask if he's up to it. I'm always nervous when he comes home. There's no call button on the side of the bed to call the nurse. :) And my own cute personal nurse is down in Cedar City studying her guts out. (love you Michelle!!!)
lisa
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray and congrats! I hope things go smoothly and that you won't feel a need for a call button. I also wanted to say a huge thank you for the cookies last night and all of your help!
ReplyDeleteThere's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home!:)
ReplyDelete"studying her guts out." Ha ha ha ha! Oh, I mean, no pun intended. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the updates!
Derrik (and Rachel by proxy)