Brent is so brave, and has such a positive attitude. I admire his strength.
We don't know how long he will have to stay in the hospital. Normal post-op time is about 5-7 days, but as we all know, we are far from normal.
I am sad that this stupid snow storm will prevent me from going up tonight or tomorrow until it stops. I hate the commute, but love the hospital and our surgeon. We are so thankful for Dr. Price and his expertise and care and concern. We truly love our doctors and nurses and MA's. :)
We are thankful for our awesome friends and neighbors. Nothing better than homemade chicken noodle soup on a blustery winter day. And, Danielle, those lemon bars were amazing! :)
Stay warm,
Lisa
P.S. This is what the kids do when reunited :) David's face is priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment