Saturday, November 27, 2010

Back to the O.R.

Well, Brent has not had a good couple of days. Yesterday he was tripped out on some drugs, and ran high fevers. He was fine when I left the hospital at 8p.m. But then I got a phone call saying things had gone south. His drain was discharging large amounts of bowel content. Got back in the car and drove back to the hospital. Waited forever for the CT scan and waited even longer for the results. Needless to say, Brent is back in surgery right now. Dr.Price says there is a huge pocket in his abdomen that has to be drained. He has another hole in his intestine that has to be repaired and possibly another fistula. So, we are back to square one again. Somedays I wonder when enough is enough. He has had it, and his poor body is tired. I wonder when you decide it's time to risk the transplant. I'm running on no sleep and my brain is fried. Please pray for Brent.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment