Yesterday our dear friends organized a special fast for Brent. I greatly appreciate that. I could feel your love and strength, and know that Brent could also. He improved a bit throughout the day, and had a fairly good night. He woke me up this morning at 6:30 to let me know his phone was dying. :)
I just found out from Brenda that they are moving him out of ICU sometime today. That is great news, as we have been less than satisfied with his care in ICU. A letter will be arriving on the Directors desk from me, that's for sure. I could have given him better care at home than he got in the ICU, and I don't charge nearly as much.
I just really want to thank everyone for their love and care. Everyone is asking what they can do to help. Honestly, I don't know. It's just David and I at home, and Joseph can help with David when I can't be there at night. My Mom may be coming out, not sure yet. Just keep sending the good thoughts and prayers. We are physically and emotionally exhausted, but there's not really much you can do to help with that. David loves food, so if you feel so inclined to feed him, I'm sure he would appreciate it. :) He's probably getting tired of turkey leftovers.
Thank you again.
Lisa
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's good news Lisa! (That he's out of ICU) Let us know when he can have visitors.
ReplyDelete